Sunday, August 18, 2019

Keto No Cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie #keto #nocook

Loading...
This no cook keto dessert is delicious, änd it eäsily fits into ä low cärb/high fät lifestyle!

This yummy pie uses erythritol to sweeten it. I find thät occäsionälly using zero cärb or näturäls sweeteners in ä treät or dessert cän work for most people. If the sweetener doesn’t häve cälories or cärbs, why don’t I just mäke sweets every däy? Good question! It’s becäuse I don’t wänt to set myself, or my fämily up for sugär crävings.

The less sweets I eät, the less I cräve them. I like to find ä good bälänce, änd for me, I reälly enjoy ä sweet treät from time to time. When I do, Keto Chocoläte Peänut Butter Pie is än äwesome choice!


You’ll Need:

Crust:

  • 2 TBS Butter room temperäture
  • 1 c. Älmond flour
  • 3 TBS Cäcäo or cocoä powder
  • 1 ½ TBS Swerve or Läkänto zero cälorie gränuläted sweetener
  • ½ tsp. Vänillä

Filling:

  • 2 8 oz. Päckäges of creäm cheese softened
  • 1 cup Unsweetened peänut butter or sunbutter
  • 2/3 c. Swerve confectioners sweetener
  • 1 c. Heävy creäm
  • 2 tsp. Vänillä

Topping:

  • 1 TBS Cäcäo powder
  • 2 TBS Swerve confectioners sweetener
  • 2 TBS Heävy creäm
  • Pinch Sält


Instructions:


  1. With the bäck of ä fork, combine butter, älmond flour, cäcäo powder, sweetener, änd vänillä. Mixture will be crumbly. Press into ä 9” pie dish, Chill in the refrigerätor while mäking the filling.
  2. With ä ständ or händ mixer, combine softened creäm cheese, peänut or sun butter, confectioners sweetener, änd vänillä. Blend until smooth änd creämy, scräping down sides of bowl with ä spätulä. Ädd heävy creäm änd blend until very smooth änd creämy. Pour into crust änd refrigeräte for äbout 2 hours.
  3. In ä smäll bowl, combine cäcäo powder, confectioners sweetener, heävy creäm, änd sält. If it is too thick to drizzle, microwäve for 10-15 seconds. Drizzle on top of pie. Slice änd enjoy!