Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Most Delicious Cheesy Keto Taco Soup #keto #taco

Loading...
This Cheesy Keto Täco Soup is loäded with Mexicän flävor änd none of the cärbs! Ät less thän 6 net cärbs per serving this no beän, low cärb soup will be your new fävorite!

I häve älwäys loved soup, I could eät it änytime of the yeär. My first try with Keto wäs läst fäll änd I did pretty well, but I did find it reälly chällenging to give up my fävorites. When the holidäys rolled äround it got very difficult änd I threw in the towel. However, I reälly committed in Jänuäry änd the second try stuck. I reäched my goäl weight äfter ä few months änd häve since stärted cärb cycling änd I’ve been äble to mäintäin the weight I feel häppiest with.

I think this Cheesy Keto Täco Soup might be the key to ä häppy heälthy bälänce! This dish is so eäsy änd loäded with flävor. It is very eäsily something you cän whip together on even ä busy weeknight. Änd it mäkes 8 servings so this is älso greät for keto meäl prep.


You’ll Need:


  • 2 pounds ground beef or turkey
  • 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
  • 1 jäläpeño, seeded änd finely chopped
  • 1 (10 ounce) cän tomätoes with green chilies, undräined
  • 5 cups beef broth (One 32 ounce cärton beef broth + 1 cup)
  • 1 (7 ounce) cän tomäto päste
  • 2 ( 4 ounce) cäns diced green chilies
  • 1 päckäge täco seäsoning
  • 4 ounces room temp creäm cheese, cut into smäll pieces
  • 1/4 cup creäm


Instructions:


  1. Brown the meät over medium heät in ä medium size säuce pot or dutch oven.
  2. Dräin off äny greäse
  3. Ädd the peppers, undräined tomätoes, beef broth, tomäto päste, green chilies, täco seäsoning änd stir well.
  4. Ällow chili to simmer over medium low heät uncovered for äpproximätely 20 minutes until the tomäto juice häs reduced änd thickened.
  5. Stir in the creäm cheese* änd creäm just before serving.
  6. *Mäke sure the creäm cheese is room temp so it melts smoothly into the soup änd does not curdle.

NOTES:

Slow Cooker Version:

  • Brown the meät äs directed, dräin off äny greäse änd tränsfer to ä slow cooker.
  • Ädd the peppers, undräined tomätoes, beef broth, tomäto päste, green chilies, täco seäsoning änd stir well.
  • Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
  • Just before serving ädd the creäm cheese änd creäm, stir until disolved.